Translate

Saturday 15 February 2014

The denial of winter

Saturday arrived with the company of amazing weather, It may be february but outside it feels like spring. I don't want to rush to conclusion and then be disappointed when the cold, wet weather is back but I'v missed the feelings you get from a little sun, blue sky and the sound of birds chirping. Today is also the day when my family drives over 300 miles to come see me. They have been truly  missed! Mom and my beautiful little brothers. So tonight I will see them again the first time since last summer.

Yesterday I went out for a delicious meal with my man. We came to talk about what dreams we had, and what we would like to do. Both of us are pretty fed up with the ordinariness. Both of us wants something more, so we have to make some decisions and clarifying what the next step will be. Because there is so much more to do and discover in this wonderful world. I'm eager to see it all!

Another remarkable photograph from the skilled and amazing Finn Beales.

No comments:

Post a Comment