Translate

Thursday 13 February 2014

Dreaming of Wales


- Dreaming of Wales -

A trip to this little big place on earth is what Im dreaming of this moment. The incredible mountainous landscape that is a delight for the eye, the enormous amount of fresh air allure me. It's like nothing I'v ever seen before, and something that I can't get of my mind. Someday.

The reason I'm writing in english ( all you swedish friends out there ) is because I want to expand my ability to both write and learn more english. To develop my knowledge of this language and how to use it. Learn more new phrases and words, and hopefully then get the grammar and spelling as right as I can. And many get some new readers from other corners of the world.


The pictures are taken by a photographer named Finn Beales.



No comments:

Post a Comment